The Colbert County Alloys Park is now open year round.
Available for: motor homes RV's, campers, and tents. Alloys Park provides new and improved boat ramps (no charge), bath-house, a lighted pavilion, picnic areas and tables, hot showers, walking trails, and a pier. All listed services must be reserved prior to event.
Daily - Monthly Rate Schedule
|Prices include 5% Lodging Tax|
Jim Isom (Manager)
180 Alloys Park Lane
Muscle Shoals, AL
Phone (256) 577-9619
Other (256) 412-1213
Provide quality services as provided by law or mandated by the public, to enhance the health, safety and general well-being of the citizens of Colbert County.
- Conduct County operations in a legal, ethical and fair manner.
- Conduct the public's business in a manner that is responsive, accessible and open to all.
- Provide professional leadership and operational excellence.
- Recognize that County employees and volunteer citizens are the foundation upon which these services are provided.
- Promote Industrial Development
- 201 N. Main Street
Tuscumbia, AL 35674
- (256) 386-8500
- (256) 386-8510